We should be grateful if all members would observe the following club rules and guidelines:
1. All players must wear non-marking tennis shoes – other types of footwear will damage the courts. Players should wear tennis clothes – jeans or chinos are not acceptable.
2. Members should slacken the nets after playing. All chairs, brooms and other club property should be placed in the club house. Courts and clubhouse should always be locked on leaving.
3. Juniors (under 18) are not permitted in the clubhouse unless accompanied by an adult.
4. All members play at their own risk. Young children should not play without adult supervision.
5. Court Availability – Courts may be booked up to 2 weeks in advance by using the diary in the clubhouse. If a booked court is not in use within 10 minutes of the booked time, the booking is null and void. If a court has not been booked and members are waiting to play, players should complete their current set and then allow others to play for a single set. These rules are in effect at all times other than the designated Regular Club sessions, Junior and pre-booked coaching, Tournament and League Matches, details of which are displayed in the annual newsletter and on this web site.
6. Members inviting guests to play should arrange for a guest fee of £2 (£1 for juniors) to be paid to a member of the committee for each visit. members are responsible for their guests at all times.
7. No smoking is permitted on the club premises (clubhouse or courts)
8. The clubhouse should be left clean and tidy. All crockery and glasses should be washed up, dried and put away in the cupboards. Please do not dispose of food or perishable items in the swing bin but use the recreation Ground wheelie bins. Replacement swing bin liners and cleaning materials are to be found under the sink. Please leave the loo in the condition in which you would wish to find it.
9. Please do not park on the pavement in Recreation Road.